1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Playing cards with Elvis!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by southside, Jun 10, 2000.

1. Bobby

Bobby LawnSite Senior Member

I had a helper who decided to unclog the Billy Goat Vacume while it was running. With his hand of course. It only cost a thousand dollars at the ER to sew him up.<p>----------<br>Bobby <br>Ft Lauderdale

2. bdemir

bdemir LawnSite Senior Member

Oh boy that guy is not to smaaart.

3. Starling Lawn

Starling Lawn LawnSite Member

when i first started i drove my snapper rider onto my homemade trailor.the mower flipped over backwards with me on it.i was pulling my underwear out of my ass for days.needless to say i went out and bought a real trailer.<br>dave

4. southside

southside LawnSite Senior Member

Dave, I hate it when that happens. I had something similar happen to me on the tractor. I was loading the truck for the first time with my new ramps and just as the <br>tractors back wheels were getting on the tray<br>the front end lifted up about 5' and screwed<br>hard left off the tray.(new ramps too narrow)<br>This was out the front of my house,with the <br>car sitting right under the front wheels.<br>My arse was going 50 cents-5 cents with<br>inflation getting worse,couldn't stop<br>shaking for ages.<p>Karl<br>