1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Playing cards with Elvis!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by southside, Jun 10, 2000.

1. Bobby

Bobby LawnSite Senior Member

I had a helper who decided to unclog the Billy Goat Vacume while it was running. With his hand of course. It only cost a thousand dollars at the ER to sew him up.<p>----------<br>Bobby <br>Ft Lauderdale
  2. bdemir

bdemir LawnSite Senior Member

Oh boy that guy is not to smaaart.
  3. Starling Lawn

Starling Lawn LawnSite Member

when i first started i drove my snapper rider onto my homemade trailor.the mower flipped over backwards with me on it.i was pulling my underwear out of my ass for days.needless to say i went out and bought a real trailer.<br>dave
  4. southside

southside LawnSite Senior Member

Dave, I hate it when that happens. I had something similar happen to me on the tractor. I was loading the truck for the first time with my new ramps and just as the <br>tractors back wheels were getting on the tray<br>the front end lifted up about 5' and screwed<br>hard left off the tray.(new ramps too narrow)<br>This was out the front of my house,with the <br>car sitting right under the front wheels.<br>My arse was going 50 cents-5 cents with<br>inflation getting worse,couldn't stop<br>shaking for ages.<p>Karl<br>