Please Close the Windows!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Fareway Lawncare, Aug 9, 2004.

1. Fareway Lawncare

Fareway Lawncare LawnSite Silver Member
    from Canada

Hot Dayze...Windows Open....Trucks Parked Near Front of Drives....Never Fails....Dust Storms Blow into the Trucks....New Mandate....Please Close the Windows !!!!!

2. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I always get the problem of grass being blown against my vehicle and for some reason it doesn't want to come off easily

3. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

I've never worried about dust getting into my work truck. My '95 F-150 5.0 came equiped as a work truck. It does have auto tranny, ps, pb, ac, cruise and tilt wheel but other than that it's pure work truck. Cloth bench seat, no headliner and a vinyl floor covering. When I get into it I'm liable to be a little smelly and have grass and dirt on me.

I do keep the cab free of trash but there are the tools of my trade on the passenger side. 10,000# ratchette tiedowns, paperwork, loppers etc so I have no room for a passenger.

When I replace this truck it will be with another work trcuk if I can find one. With everybody using trucks for everything except what they were intended for it's getting hard to find true work trucks.

4. Moe Fish

Moe Fish LawnSite Member
    from Fla

""New Mandate....Please Close the Windows !!!!!""

how is it a "mandate" with "please" in it?

5. ikesleeping

ikesleeping LawnSite Member

A subservient Dictator?

6. gogetter

gogetter Banned

That's what backpack blowers are for.

7. Fareway Lawncare

Fareway Lawncare LawnSite Silver Member
    from Canada

What....for Blowing Dust from the Drive in the trucks ?!?! It's like a Sandbox in there !