please congradulate me

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbygedd, Apr 15, 2006.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

i have now joined the ranks of the elite (rod). as of this week, we will never advertise again. our schedule is overflowing, and any new clients will be referel basis only. today is a great day in bobby's landscaping . as a celebration, i will do something i usually don't do= drink beer, lots of it. a may even....spark one up..
  2. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

Congrats to you! We are almost to that point as well. (passing out flyers for hopefully the last time) May need to go with another crew as well, we will see. Anyway, good job and good luck for the year!:drinkup: (rootbeer)
  3. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

Congrats Bobby.:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup: :headphones: :headphones: :headphones: :headphones:
  4. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

yep. things are great, I am sure. more time for posting on LAWNSITE, correct?

GEO :dizzy:
  5. The landscaper

The landscaper LawnSite Senior Member

your in an elite class now.
  6. CutInEdge Lawn Care

CutInEdge Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Well with 118 accounts now I hope to drop one form of advertising at the end of spring. I am just affraid the pita's will refer more pita's. Less pita the better, more pizza the better.
  7. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

thanks guys (all 5 of you). yup, it wasn't easy gettin to this point, but, as they say.......the cream always rises to the top. and i, am definitely, the cream of the crop
  8. mak2

mak2 LawnSite Senior Member

Bobbygedd, it aint the cream that floats, but alas I am just jealous. :usflag:
  9. K.Carothers

K.Carothers LawnSite Bronze Member

What are you going to do when you hit 70% of your current customers with your shovel?

10. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

See that can be done! Our weekly talks about you refining and polishing your customer relations skills are starting to pay off big time. :clapping: Lunch was great again as treat next time.

Ciao brother