please give reviews

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by mdrlandscaping, Nov 10, 2006.

1. mdrlandscaping

mdrlandscaping LawnSite Member
    from Alabama

tell me what you think of this is it too simple

2. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

I like it. Simple can be refreshing after seeing logos or ads that are too "busy."
  3. mdrlandscaping

from Alabama

that with a phone # and website on the trailer maybe put services too just away from logo but i am thinking about putting lawn company names on there somewhere too like hustler and echo
  4. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Change the lettering in landscaping and it will look better. Nice and simple. Maybe even move the "lan" in landscaping up into the red. Good start on a logo though. Atleast you have an idea unlike some of the clowns in here looking for someone elses ideas. Dont beat yourself up over a logo. Not eveyone is going to like it. As long as you do thats all that matters.
  5. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

I think it looks pretty good. I was thinking exactly as the poster/s above. Move some of the letters in 'landscaping' to contrast with the red circle and perhaps change the font.

I always liked the model...."KISS" aka Keep It Simple Stupid
  6. JJLandscapes

JJLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

i just dont like the offset really.... make one with the words lined up through the red and see how that works out
  7. mdrlandscaping

from Alabama

i like this saves space on hand outs too without the offset

8. MattsMowing3535

MattsMowing3535 LawnSite Senior Member

I dont know if it is just me but the red on black makes me thing of a chinese restraunt and the color sceme isnt the catchiest I would make that background light green. Other then that it is nice and simple.
  9. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I fully agree with the simple concept, as being a good thing...and that in many cases,...more is better?......But in this case,...I'm sorry. It is just TOO simple. It just looks as if not enough thought was put into this. I'm sorry,...and please don't take me wrong. It's just an opinion.
  10. deere-man

deere-man LawnSite Member

keep working /try diff. colors