Please help need to know price and year?!?!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Mow It All llc, May 9, 2007.

1. Mow It All llc

Mow It All llc LawnSite Member

hey I found a mower for sale.....i cant figure how old it is or what its worth....The guys said everything works exept the drive belts slip. ANYONE? year, price, value?? Thans alot

torom1.jpg

torom2.jpg

torom4.jpg

2. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

I would pass up on that, and any other commercial Wb's that have an amateur repainting done... With some pieces of equipment it is ok, but with mowers there's a saying about 'buyer beware' when someone spray paints a machine. Unless it's professionally redone, of course.

I'm not sure how old it is, you really need a model number but even my oldest '95 Toro didn't have that style of frame and everything from '95 on up has improved. The whole frame looks odd, meaning I can't recall ever seeing one like that, I'm sure it is a Toro but even the handlebars look like something from pre-velke days and it just looks like some kind of antique, probably mid-to-late 80's, maybe early 90's but I'm fairly sure it's really old.

That is, unless the guy'll let you have it for a few hundred, maybe but even then it's iffy...

For reference, here's a pic of my oldest '95 model but I don't even have it anymore heh...
    [​IMG]