Please help!!! Walker Tire

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by s&wlawncare, May 4, 2005.

1. s&wlawncare

s&wlawncare LawnSite Member

can anyone tell me where to find a tail tire for a walker size 13x800-6 i can only find them at the dealer and they want like 60 bucks any help will be great
  2. jbell113

jbell113 LawnSite Senior Member

I would just pay the 60 bucks and be done with it but if you want an alternative try northern tools if there is one close by.
  3. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest
    Posts: 4,771 fast do ya need one? Take care of your dealer and they will take care of you. Don't feel too bad, I paid $32 for a strap for my Shindiawa SP415 backpack sprayer today. For twice that much more I could have had a whole 'nother backpack sprayer.
  4. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

I go to a tire shop for all my tires. They can order any tire you need.

5. Texas Mower Parts

Texas Mower Parts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

That is a Walker tire only. You may find another source, but it won't be easy. I just checked all of my catalogs and I can't get anything even close. :dizzy:
  6. hustlers

hustlers LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

ya im steaming mad too, i just had a 18*10.5*10 in tire get a bubble,,

I had too pay 130 $$$ for the tire, because no one carried it, now that is what i call scamming, i could be a sweet truck tire for that much

7. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Mine has one of those China made tires....usually Discount can get tires from Carlise....18X6.5-6 ---Walker has to get tires somewhere they don't make them and I doubt they are continuing to use the China source. Scag stopped using the China tires.
  8. Popsicle

Popsicle LawnSite Member

Tires Unlimited ( in Dayton, OH has the Titan brand (used to be Dico). They advertise in Turf.

I did not know about them prior to buying a new one myself. I will next time.
  9. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member