Please help with ditch witch i just bought

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by Bignbadbelair, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Bignbadbelair

Bignbadbelair LawnSite Member
    from latrobe

Hey guys I am new to this site. I live in Latrobe PA. I just bought my first ditch witch. Its a 2310 with a 2 cylidner duets diesel. I was wodnering is there any ditch witch forums or anything out there? Where can I get some help with this thing? I have been getting the bugs out of it slowly. I know as time comes ill have tons of questions about it. I wish I had a manual or some service guide. I wish i knew where every greese fitting is so i could greese all of it. Any help would be very helpful!
    thanks,
    Jimmy
    PS I bougth the Ditch Witch and a single axle Ditch Witch trailer both together for 1,000. Did i do ok? The machine runs and pretty much everything works on it. It has a backhoe atachment on the front of it and a blade. thansk again guys!

2. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

Hey,

We have a DitchWitch 410sx and a Ditchwitch 3500 (Big brother to your ditchwitch).

There aren't many Ditchwitch sites out here, but the heavy equipment section of this site has a few people that can help with general DW questions.

3. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

For 1k with a trailer and attachment, it sounds like a mighty fine deal...

4. Bignbadbelair

Bignbadbelair LawnSite Member
    from latrobe

ok thank you guys very much. can you guys set me off in the right direction on this ditch witch? I wish i could get a namual and well right now my clutch seems liek tis sticking somewhat.
    thanks,
    jimmy

5. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

Call the nearest DitchWitch Dealer, We work with some guys out of Woodinville, WA and they are excellent. Their mechanics can help you out over the phone, and you should be able to order both an operators manual and a parts manual.

The Phone # for the Woodinville Dealer is 425/483-3341, you can enter your zip in at DitchWitch's website and they will give you the closest dealer.