Please note our new address?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Schlepie, Apr 28, 2003.

1. Schlepie

Schlepie LawnSite Member

Got a post card from a past customer that discontinued my services last season because she, I guess, could't understand the Quick Books invoice and thought I was overbilling her. "Please note our new address" was the title on the postcard. She writes " Bill us @ this address. Keep the yard for us". Whaaaat is up with this? I'm still scratching my head on this one. But I will call just incase of cranial error.

Schlep: :confused:

2. No error. Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten. You must be good bro!!!

3. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

Well, I am assuming they either "summer" somewhere else, or just purchased as second home or something like that. I have about 5-10 clients who only live in the home where I maintain their lawn about half of the year. Some are almost never there. They just come back to Oregon when they want to. Otherwise, they prefer to spend their time elsewhere. I don't blame them. Just bill them like they asked and continue to keep the yard for them. Don't worry about it.

4. Shuter

Shuter LawnSite Bronze Member

I live and work in a resort area. I have a number of properties that i take care where I never see the people. I have 2 properties I have taken care of for 3 years and have never even met the people.