Please read, I need some help.

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Synergy Ground, Aug 1, 2007.

1. Synergy Ground

Synergy Ground LawnSite Member
    from Zone 8

Just starting out and need some experienced help. Could someone please explain the contract process. I was told in brief that all companys offer different schedules on a 12 month contract. Some are 24 cuts per year, others 36, and so on. How do you guys price this, and whats the normal schedule?? I like the 12 month payment thing, but I really need help in the full understanding of it, and how to price it. Also, How do you sell it to the client?? Any and all replies welcome, I really need a good understanding of how this works. Most of my current clients are Bi-Weekly and pay that way, I would really like to convert it to 12 month deals.

2. BQLC

BQLC LawnSite Senior Member

the post would be very long But if you do a search you will find a lot of info on this.
    It comes down to your area & how long the season is. you dived the the amount you would charge for those cuts by 12 months and show the customer that this is a easy way to budget for the service. EXAMPLE 32 cuts X $30 per cut = $960 Divide that by 12 that would be 80 per month that you charge.
    I believe i have this right but if not someone will correct me
    Good Luck with it