Please review my product selling at WW Grainger for fall cleanups

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by slapon, Aug 23, 2012.

1. slapon

slapon LawnSite Member

You're both right. There's a place for both of the products. knox gsl, its good to see you've rejoined the conversation. Thanks.

2. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Platinum Member

Here is a pic. slapon.gif
    Also can be seen at http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/SL...lip-22N539?cm_sp=IO-_-Home-_-MPC&cm_vc=HPPVZ3

slapon.gif

3. slapon

slapon LawnSite Member

4. slapon

slapon LawnSite Member

It appears that I can't upload pictures because of a "security token missing", whatever that is. I'll try posting pictures from another computer tomorrow and see how it works.

5. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Log off of Lawnsite. Clear your browser's cache and cookies. If you have more than 1 browser on your computer (ie: Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) then make sure you do this on all browsers. Restart your computer. Log onto Lawnsite again. If that doesn't fix it then notify the administrators. It is a Lawnsite issue at that point, not an issue with your computer.

6. grassmasterswilson

grassmasterswilson LawnSite Platinum Member
    from nc

Pics would be nice or even a link to a YouTube video of this in action.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. OakNut

OakNut LawnSite Platinum Member

Looking at this from a homeowner's point of view, I wouldn't see the value in spending thirty some dollars on something that requires me to also buy an expensive trash can (and bags, I presume) to use it with instead of what I already have on hand.

Granted, not all homeowners are as "frugal" as I am, but still.

8. slapon

slapon LawnSite Member

I will try it out and see how it goes. Thanks.

9. slapon

slapon LawnSite Member

I understand. Each of us places value in different things. There is a time saving component and an ease of use component from the use of the products that each of us will weigh against their added costs. If the tradeoff is favorable for time efficiency and saved effort, they will purchase the products, and if it isn't favorable, they won't. As they say, "Time is money", and everyone places a value on their time, some more than others.

10. slapon

slapon LawnSite Member

Great idea. Here's a link to a Youtube video I forgot I had out there. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1v-nRfEr80

Hope it helps.