Please Vote for slogan contest winner..

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Soupy, Dec 29, 2003.

Best Slogan for TURF-KING?

Poll closed Dec 31, 2003.
  1. "Your castle deserves royal treatment" (AMAC entry)

11 vote(s)
  2. "We treasure our customers" (my entry)

7 vote(s)
  3. "Lawns fit for a King"! (J Hisch entry)

15 vote(s)
  4. "We'll make your lawn King of the neighborhood" (Duncan Lawn Care)

2 vote(s)
  5. "Your Lawn Is Our Reputation" (BravesFan)

30 vote(s)
  1. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

This is a vote for the top 5 slogans that were submitted in the slogan contest found here .

The slogan is for company name TURF-KING .

I might change the wording a little on 2 of the entries. But I left them alon for voting so I don't mess up anyone chance on winning.

The two I'm thinking about changing are:

"We'll make your lawn King of the neighborhood" (Duncan Lawn Care) to "make your lawn King of the neighborhood" just to shorten it a little.

"Your castle deserves royal treatment" (AMAC entry) to "Your Lawn Deserves Royal Treatment because we don't work on homes we work on lawns.

Thanks for voting,
  2. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

close the poll its 100% can't get any better results, the people have spoken
  3. Soupy

Look again. You voted for the last one. with 5 votes my entry is winning. If for some reason I win my own contest I will give the runner up the win. If it is a tie, I will go by the level of participation the entry made. For example BravesFan probably put the most effort in helping me. But It will be based on # of replies to the thread.
  4. GarPA

GarPA LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

Soupy...since you were concerned that AMAC's suggestion about the "castle" perhaps relating too much to the "house", I voted for the Lawns Fit for a King" ties nicely to your biz name, its short, (and thats good) and also memorable and cutesey but not unprofessional
  5. Soupy

Yes I personnaly like that one and the one I came up with "We Treasure Our Customers" or maybe even "We Treasure Your Business"

Like I said, If I win my own contest. The runner up will get the Gift Card.
  6. KenH

KenH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

Might be too late, but did anyone offer:

"Your lawn is our treasure."

7. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

i voted for the first one i think. sounded the best to me as well that you would be able to relate it to different aspects of your biz and not just cutting grass.
  8. Soupy

Thanks for the votes guys.

I have noticed that 1/2 the people opening this thread are not voting. Please Vote, You would be helping me out a lot. your votes will be appreciated.

Thanks again,
  9. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

I just voted. I like the last one. The last one tells you care. Its your reputation. The others are just plays off the new name. Don't really give the customer a warm fuzzy feeling. Just a nice little jingle.
  10. Soupy

Thank You 65hoss :) I really like the "lawns fit for a king" but now after saying it along with the name it just doesn't sound right repeating the word KING twice.