PLOW AGAINST FIREWALL

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by 9FT.PILES, Jan 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 9FT.PILES

9FT.PILES Banned

I PASSED BY MY BUDDIES SHOP EARLIER TODAY AND SEEN A LATE MODEL CHEVY STAKE BODY W/ ITS BLADE PUSHED UP AGAINST THE FIREWALL. THAT DOOD MUST A HAD A VIOLENT EXPERIENCE,MAN IT LOOKED NASTY,HAVER PLOW ,TAKE A PEEK AT THAT ,ITS ON 320 IN BROOMALL @SPILLERS STATION.PROBABLY THE WORKS OF A SUPER HERO.

2. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith LawnSite Senior Member

You've been told MANY TIMES. Lose the caps, or lose posting privledges here!

~Chuck

3. MJ

MJ LawnSite Senior Member

Perhaps a personality disorder?

Mick

4. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 LawnSite Senior Member

Ever seen "Me, Myself, & Irene"???

God that was funny...

-Tim

5. MJ

MJ LawnSite Senior Member

No, but it sounds like something I need to take myself to. We might enjoy it.

Mick

6. John Allin

John Allin LawnSite Bronze Member

At the risk of offending, and considerably off topic....

I thought that movie stunk. Carey was 'forcing' it. No smooth transition from scene to scene. Disjunctive.

But.... for $20 mil I'd do alot myself, poor script or not.

7. Alan

Alan Member

For what it's worth, a bunch of MMI was shot here in Milton. The car in the quarry was about a half mile from where I am typing this, and the helicopter rescue scene was shot on a stretch of the Lamoille River where it passes through scenic, downtown Milton. And, oh yeah,, the cruisers kept getting painted and used as different cars. My Sno-Way dealer did the paint jobs between uses.

8. HandyHaver

HandyHaver LawnSite Member

Yo 9ft,

Saw that truck the other day............nasty!!!

That dude did not "Have a nice Day"!!

Mark

9. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

Maybe you and Dino ought to re-read your posting guidelines- http://www.lawnsite.com/guidelines.php I I dont see anything in there about posts in caps, or making an innocent misstatement (per Ford truck discussion).

Lighten up guys. This power play is starting to look silly to those of us on the outside. 9 Ft Piles seems to have valued info to share, if you give him a chance-heck I doubt he's after your jobs ;)

10. John Allin

John Allin LawnSite Bronze Member

Hmmmm..... don't know about that.
    There's something to be said for etiquette and professionalism, no matter what you're doing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.