Plow angle problem

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by Michael Fronczak, Dec 29, 2000.

1. Michael Fronczak

Michael Fronczak LawnSite Member

I just backed my F350 into garage, angled blade, it won't angle back. Called driver for that truck asked him how it worked, he said fine-no problems. The last site he was at had concrete curbs, wondering if check valve got stuck. Pump is an under the hood haynes, bran new that was first storm on it. HELP, were supposed to get 12+inches over next couple days, if I don't get it fixed I'll be in truck 12 hrs per run, figuring on three runs.

2. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

If it has quick connects try replacing those--sometimes they go bad even if they look OK. That's the easiest thing to start with. Otherwise maybe the cylinder is bad (from hitting curbs) or the like you said there might be dirt in the valve.

3. Michael Fronczak

Michael Fronczak LawnSite Member

Found the problem. A wire that has a spade conecter on it, spade conecter female side was streched out and slipped off. I crimped it and put it back together, work fine now. Amen, all ready for snow, just have to check fluids, clean windows, ready to run.