Plow for Exmark

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by diggerman, Nov 13, 2000.

1. diggerman

diggerman LawnSite Senior Member
    from Iowa

Has anyone seen a plow on a Exmark zero turn before?

2. Michael Fronczak

Michael Fronczak LawnSite Member

The old Exmark catalog used to hove plows and snowblowers on the last page or so, its not in the new one, these were aftermarket manufacturers, listed with the vacum system, made by Bluebird, I don't know who made the plows.

3. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

I know Toro and Walker have plows and Walker came out with a bucket for front. I would see how different the Toro's are from the Exmark's to see if one of those will work.

4. iowastorm

iowastorm LawnSite Senior Member
    from Iowa

Hey Dig, I thought you were going to sell me that thing!

5. DaveO

DaveO LawnSite Member

Hey Digger,

Got that info from the test stand yet? You know, how many joules to angle the blade.

WTX is an Exmark??

Thanx
    Dave

6. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

How do you guys use lawn equipment for snow work without the carb and intake getting all iced up with snow, among other problems?

7. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Our Walkers dont need any mods for winter they start right up and snowblow and plow awsome! I put them in deeeeep snow and they want more.

8. diggerman

from Iowa

My main problem is that this is a 72" machine and is physically wider than most side walks. Got thinking today about putting a back drag blade on the front,oh well got plenty of time to goof around.

Storm you wouldn't want this old thing after it's been used as a plow,by the way got the thrower on my walk behind yesterday,what an awsome machine.

Dave we blew the first stand,just wasn't set up for the power of the Boss plow pumps.Were ready now though,we have a diesel powered generator set up as a comparison unit,hard to have good results with out a comparable unit to use as a control.

9. little green guy

little green guy LawnSite Senior Member

The company that makes the plows for the exmarks is called RAD.

10. diggerman

from Iowa

Thanks for the info, looking for a pattern more than anything.