plow is stuck - right position- HELP

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by Darren Lucke, Feb 13, 2000.

1. Darren Lucke

Darren Lucke LawnSite Member

Meyers w/old pump e-47?<br>getting fluid to right cylinder but not going left. Need help if anyone knows whats wrong. have checked all connections and all coils are receiving power. At a loss<p>----------<br>Darren Lucke<br>

2. GeoffDiamond

GeoffDiamond LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

maybe bad cylinder seals, how old are the rams?<p>Geoff

3. Darren Lucke

rams are good, something in coils or valves i'm thinking . haven't replaced those yet<p>----------<br>Darren Lucke<br>

4. GeoffDiamond

from Maine

try your cross over relief valve or pressure relief valve.<p>Geoff

5. Darren Lucke

I DON'T HAVE A DIAGRAM, NOT FAMILIAR ENUF W/PUMP, WHERE, AND WHERE.<br>OR IM ME IF YOU HAVE AOL<br>DARRENLUCKE@AOL.COM<br>THANKS FOR HELP SO FAR<p>----------<br>Darren Lucke<br>

6. GeoffDiamond

from Maine

I am not really familiar with the e-47, as i am with the e-60. Ok the pressure relief valve is right near the negative terminal. It has an acorn nut. I am not sure where the cross over relief valve is on the e-47. I got to turn in for the night, will be starting the crews at 4 am. Best of luck.<p>Geoff

7. plowking35

plowking35 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S.E. CT

where are you, maybe someone will drive out and plow for you. I would if I was close enough. Plow and sander is on, and it is raining out. I need something to do.<br>Dino<p>----------<br> Professional Ice and Snow Management <br>Products:Services:Equipment www.sima.org

8. Darren Lucke

PLOWKING, thanks. weatherman was wrong, thankfully? maybe, anyway, Cheyenne ,Wy.<br>

9. John DiMartino

John DiMartino LawnSite Silver Member

Darren,how'd you make out? I do not have any Meyers plows,so I cant help you,sorry.I dont know but maybe a testlight on the coils could tell you if it's in the wiring/control or the coil/valves.If you were'nt so far you'd have had lots of help from us guys getting rain.<p>----------<br>John D<br>