PlowSite is down again

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by First VT Odyssey, Jun 3, 2008.

1. First VT Odyssey

First VT Odyssey LawnSite Member
    from Vermont

At least this isn't happening during the winter, I don't know what I'd do then..... oh yea, I'd be out plowing, so I wouldn't even know it!:hammerhead:

2. toby4492

toby4492 LawnSite Member

Here we go again.

Busy server during the snow season, now the site down for days during the purchasing season.

I understand that **** happens, but this is growing old really fast. When my internet goes down and it is the providers fault I receive credits from them. When I am severely inconvenienced on a flight when travelling the airline either credits me miles, or gives me a fare reduction on my next trip.

I wonder what the mods and Moose River Publishing will offer it's advertisers for all these inconveniences, I sure hope it is something more than "we are aware of the situation."

3. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 LawnSite Member
    from denver

tom you have nothing new to show us yet anyway!!! :)

4. Iceyman

Iceyman LawnSite Member

i started a thread with the title PLOWSITE IS DISGRACEFUL...... IT WAS GONE IN 20 MINS:rolleyes: Tom snoway should be receiving a check in the mail

5. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 LawnSite Member
    from denver

hahaha snoway dosnt need anymore money anyway... haha

6. kingwinter

kingwinter LawnSite Member
    from MN

why don't they put up a temp server?????????
    It would take me 3 hours max.... not 3 days. Ok, im going over to the "other" snowplowing forum again. hehe ;-)

7. CITYWIDEPROPERTYMAINT

CITYWIDEPROPERTYMAINT LawnSite Member

KEEP UP THE COMPLAINTS AND YOU WILL ALL BE PAYING THE NEW CONVIENCE FEE FOR ACCESSING PLOWSITE.COM:hammerhead::dizzy::realmad: