Plugr Aerator

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Spanky64, Apr 27, 2004.

1. Spanky64

Spanky64 LawnSite Member

I just bought a plugr PL600B a couple of weeks ago. All I can say is,"Why did I ever use the drum type of aerator?" The plugr is great. Very easy to use, and pulls great plugs. As posted before not great on uphills, but with a little push it works well on uphills.
    I can now aerate all day, and not be dog tired. Any other similiar experience with the plugr?

2. twins_lawn_care

twins_lawn_care LawnSite Senior Member

I'm still waiting for some marketing material on the Plugr, as I am considering purchasing one before the fall.
    How much did you end up paying for your PL600B, and was there a local dealer near you, or did it have to ship?

3. twwlawn

twwlawn LawnSite Senior Member

I bougth my Plugr last fall after reading about them here on Lawnsite. I have used drum type aerator of different brands in the past, at the end of day, I felt dead. With the Plugr at the end of day, I feel alive and kickin'. Going up hills with a slight push is all you need, going down steep hills, I don't, I go across them, it is alot easier. Happy aerating.

4. Spanky64

Spanky64 LawnSite Member

I purchased it from wikco.com for 2249.00 including shipping. It took about 2 weeks to get it. It shipped from Lincoln Nebraska.

5. Spanky64

Spanky64 LawnSite Member

Hi twwlawn, where in Colorado are you located?

6. twwlawn

twwlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Fountain, 9 miles south of colorado springs

7. JerrysLawnService

JerrysLawnService LawnSite Member

Twins, we bought our PL800 last winter, I belive we bought it on a early spring special for $2,400+$300 to ship it to Maryland. It's been agreat profit maker.

Jerry