Plugr aerators

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by The mayor, Jun 30, 2005.

1. The mayor

The mayor LawnSite Senior Member

I like the concept of the plugr aerator and am interested in buying one but there is one problem. I call the # on the web site,I get a different # to call,then they say there will be someone getting in contact with me. Thats where it ends. Am I doing something wrong. I shouldn't have to jump through hoops for a company. I am sure parts would be a pain to get. Anybody else make a walk behind that won't beat the heck out of me. I like the cam driven system.

2. JeffK

JeffK LawnSite Member

The Mayor,
    I'm over in MN and I have the 600H (honda) unit. I've been very happy with it.
    Try to call Keen Edge at 800-589-4145. They have the territory for Wisconsin.

Jeff Kraus

3. The mayor

That is the # I received from plugr. They said that they have a guy in Lake Geneva and will get in contact with him to get me a demo. That the point where I get left high and dry. From what I read online people seem to really like the unit. The season is coming up soon and I was hoping for something to use besides the ryan that beats me to death.

4. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

The factory will not sell to you directly if they have a distributor in your territory. That is why they gave the number. If you don't hear from them soon, call Dee @ Rocksolid back. She will take care of it pronto.

5. The mayor

Just got off the phone with the distributor. He got me in touch with a dealer. I was told that the 800 b&s unit is about $3500.00. That seems steep. There is a place in AZ that is about $2600. with shipping. I don't mind paying a little more from someone local but come on, that's almost a grand more.

6. BravesFan

BravesFan LawnSite Member

7. The mayor

I bought one awhile back thanks.