PM For Fluid Film Samples.

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Dano50, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

If you haven't yet tried Fluid Film and live within the Continental United States, just PM me before 12/31/06 and I'll get a can right out to you. The only way to get a free sample is by sending me a PM. I am getting inundated by requests from people outside LawnSite, and the only way to determine if they are legit is by processing the requests in this manner.

Thanks for your understanding and your interest. :)
  2. handeman41

handeman41 LawnSite Member
    from Troy Al

Hi Dano want to know more about Fluid Film.
    I'm looking at getting it by the Gal. If it will do the job for me.
    Is there any differance in the spray can and the GAL?
    I first want to try the spray.
  3. Dano50

The biggest difference between Fluid Film in the spray can and Fluid Film in its bulk form is viscosity, and ease of application. Fluid Film, in its bulk form, is about the viscosity of a house paint. The best way to spray it is going to be by using a paint type sprayer or a customized Sure Shot that we sell off our website for $150 delivered. You could also brush or roll it on.

If you are looking at a larger application, you'd want to go with the gallon. You could save some money buying in the bulk, but I wouldn't recommend trying to put it in a spray bottle. It won't work very well.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
  4. gasfast

gasfast LawnSite Member

Hi Dano,

thanks for the sample. I love this stuff.
    I had a rusty lock on an outbuilding that had to be hammered open and closed. Sprayed FF on it and the next day it popped open like it was new. The rust was loosened and wiped off with a rag.

I was going to try it on one of my mower decks today, but discovered my sample can was empty. I've been using it on everything except the kitchen sink.

It's not available locally (26330), so I am going to bulk up on my next trip to Erie, PA.

Thanks again,

PS. I am not responsible for your inundation.:)
  5. Dano50

We got a little run there, and I do believe you are responsible. Thanks!!!
  6. Davindram

Davindram LawnSite Member

I have been looking all over for a product that sprays lanolin where I need it. I remember 20 years ago boating in Australia, we used squirt bottles of it to protect and lube everything exposed to salt water. Fluid film aerosol bottles sounds like even a better idea. I'd love to receive a sample for free.

Dave Lockledge
    12550 Lake Ave
    Lakewood, OH 44107
  7. Dano50

I'll ship one out today. Please let me know what you think of our product, especially in comparison to the product you used before.

8. handeman41

handeman41 LawnSite Member
    from Troy Al

I received the trial can and it was just enough to tick me off!!!
    I own Breeder Hen Houses and run the lawn service on the side.This product of your is the very best thing I have ever found. These chicken houses are only cleaned out once year. The ammonia in these houses will seize anything, but "that very small can" that you sent was enough to make me a believer!!!
    In doing so I told you that ,if done a good job that I would get it by the case.
    Well, I went to my local JOHN DEERE dealer and got a case.
    If you want to know what all I used it on and how well it done for me let me know.
  9. Dano50

I want to know! I'd love to put up a testimonial on our website.

10. MowPartRep2

MowPartRep2 LawnSite Member

Check out our prices on Fluid Film at
    From 11 oz spray cans to gallons we have them in stock. You may purchase them in our secure shopping cart or give us a call at 972-636-2963. Also remember that our trimmer give away for lawnsite members is still going on! All you have to do is type trimmer in the comments box of your order to be entered into the free trimmer give away. SO! Order your Fluid Film now you could win a free Trimmer! :)