PM For Fluid Film Samples.

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Dano50, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Okay, here is your chance to support TWO sponsors at once, and get a chance to win a free trimmer!

How cool is that deal??? :cool2:

2. handeman41

handeman41 LawnSite Member
    from Troy Al

Dano:
    I wish that I knew of the video that you wanted!! That case of FLUID FILM
    would have been mine.
    First let me tell you that my chicken houses get cleaned out once a year, so the dust,moisture,and corrsion is a killer on my farm.
    Fluid Film is the best!!
    My wenches and pullies were frozen up and I broke my winch crank handle on one. I took the free sample can of FLUID FILM that you sent me and soaked it down,waited about an hour and went back to try it and it broke free with no straining at all. It free wheeled in my hand like a new one. That is when I stopped what I was doing and went to JOHN DEERE and got a case of FLUID FILM for my farm. The yellow and blue can of that other stuff was given to a friend along with a can of your FLUID FILM. The next day he came over and brought the blue and yellow can back and said"this is crap compared to that can of FLUID FILM" . This is only one example in this post if, you want more I've got a whole list of other things I've used it on with great results!!!

3. Dano50

Handeman, thank you for the great testimonial and give me more, give me more!!!

If you want to shoot a video, just give me an application that you think Fluid Film works exceptionally well on, in about a 30 second cut, and you're good to go.

We have no footage of Fluid Film being used in a chicken house. Give me more, give me more!!!

4. Dano50

Don't forget to PM me if you have never tried Fluid Film before and live within the Continental United States. Fluid Film will stop all corrosion, lubricate for extended periods of time and will outlast any competitive product.

5. coywade

coywade LawnSite Member

Dano, for some reason I cannot PM you but I would love to try a can of this stuff. Please let me know how to get some. Thank you!!

6. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Dan, I'm giving you my e-mail address so you can reply. I have a question for you and the PM's are not working.

dcondon69@hotmail.com

Thanks

7. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

I too would like a sample.....here is my email.....since PM's are turned off right now.....

Derek@drmventures.com

Thanks

8. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

9. Allure

Allure LawnSite Senior Member

Hi Dan,
    i have heard great things about your product since joining & would love to try a sample. PM's are not working however so here is my email
    info@allurelandscapes.com

10. Dano50

For all you looking for samples, I will respond today to the email's you have supplied for me.

If anyone else would like a sample can, just email me at dwilliams@eurekafluidfilm.com and let me know you are coming from LawnSite.com.

Thanks,

Dan