1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by F3Nelson, Apr 19, 2008.

1. F3Nelson

F3Nelson LawnSite Member

Does this board not allow for PM's?

And why cant I click on the "forums" button and see all the forums listed unless I mark all threads read?
  2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

In order to gain access to the pm feature at the site you need to be a member for 10 days and have made 10 posts. Once you have done both, it will automatically be activated for you.

As for the forums, you can click on "New Posts" in the green toolbar above to view posts since your last visit and if you want to see all of the forums, go to the home page or click on the LawnSite logo in the top left corner and you will be able to scroll down and see all of the forums
  3. F3Nelson

F3Nelson LawnSite Member

Ok thanks for the info.

Now can an admin let me PM please!!!! I know you can do it, I admin on another Vbulletin board, thanks in advance :usflag:
  4. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Well, you got your 10 posts in, how have you been here? If not 10 days then after that it will be activated for you.