1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

PM's To Be Turned Back On Today!

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Sean Adams, Oct 23, 2004.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Just wanted everyone to know that Pierre has finished all of the changes and improvements we need done for Private Message System at this site. Expect the the feature to be available sometime today. Thanks to everyone for your patience and understanding.
  2. LSAdmin

LSAdmin Web Developer Staff Member

Private messages are now available again for existing members as of this morning. We unfortunately cannot make them available to new members for now, but will work on that - we found it important to restore access to existing users as soon as possible, even if that meant that new users couldn't use the system for some time.
  3. Avery

Avery LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks guys! :)
  4. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

pierre--can you tell us what changes have been made?

GEO :confused:
  5. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

Yes, I would like to know what goes on when I'm using PM? What do these upgrades do exactly?
  6. sod girl

sod girl LawnSite Member
    from south

What was installed?
    Turf Medic likes this.
  7. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

sod girl,
    for someone that never posts here, I'm surprised you would even care. Oh that's right, we know who you really are.
  8. Soupy

I don't know who sodgirl really is? but I just checked her 12 post and didn't really see anything unusual. Why did she get dinged into a red square? I don't get it, please fill me in.
  9. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Your main purpose here is what? To constantly try to get little digs in?
    You see, we aren't stupid here, we just don't care to stoop to the tactics of "outside forces"
    Last time I checked, this was a free site, if you enjoy here, then we welcome you to stay cause all members are appreciated...However if you have found "greener pastures" then we sure won't detain you any longer........
  10. Soupy

I was just curious thats all. I have been a member to all other forums for a long time. I found this site because of the site Eric (god rest his sole) started.

I merely ask a question, I have posted under 10 threads on any other boards all summer. I have been very loyal to lawnsite, but the crap is really starting to keep deep around here.

You really know how to piss people off!