Politics Page

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by vipermanz, Aug 28, 2004.

1. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

We really need to have a page just for the politics threads, we no longer have an offtopic page!! Even if a new member tried to join in on a topic they are pretty much instantly bombarded by the left, right, center, upside down, and inside out wingers'... I do realize this is an election year and how important it is but this is nearing beyond ridiculous here. People are pretty much intimidated to start a non political thread in offtopic.........

joey

2. I agree we need a politics page ...the problem is we have a lot of ***** ..the cesspool boys and bugspit's .A lot of these ***** like bugspit ,cesspool boy ,red neck' and fritz i dont believe are even lco's .Their brains are as small as their ****** ....molecule sized.

I start non politics threads and very few reply to them so i quit.

3. vipermanz

thanks for the support jack, this is out of control

4. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

maybe they could make a sub forum in the of topic forum thats for politics, just like they have in the "network with people in your area" a sub forum devoted to finding employees.

5. vipermanz

great idea chris, It's just way too out of hand

6. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

you're all a bunch of liberals...... W is the man....... jk:D :D i figuered we might need a political thread in the support section. Maybe it will draw some attention away from the Off Topic so we can talk about something else.

i know, i know, we don't have to click on them...... but c'mon.

7. AustinCharles

AustinCharles LawnSite Member

I watched the threads today on the off topic. the forum is slow. No one posts anything. I posted a few jokes but the traffic has slowed way down to the point of why even come here to the off topic.

If you people want a change then you better start posting a few things.

You complain and then the politics stops and the whole off topic stops.

I still can't grasp what the problem is with a thread that you don't find interesting you click on it anyhow :confused: and complain:confused:

oh well maybe bobbygedd can get it going

8. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

There is but one thing to say...............

Get a grip.

As I said elsewhere....................
    BE ORIGINAL start your OWN thread.