Poll on Eric ELM tribute in TURF

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JimK, Apr 1, 2002.

1. JimK

JimK TURF MAGAZINE Publisher

I posted earlier that I believe it would be a fitting tribute to Eric ELM to use the "Sad News" lawnsite thread as a column in TURF Magazine ... with a couple of photos. I'm only going to do this if the majority of you are comfortable with this. Please respond. Thanks, Jim Kendrick
  2. Esby

Esby LawnSite Senior Member

I think itÂ’s a great idea. Eric was a great man and should get the recognition that he deserves. I am for it.
  3. bruces

bruces LawnSite Senior Member

Great idea!

AVRECON LawnSite Senior Member

5. gorrell

gorrell LawnSite Senior Member

Jim, definitely; with the family's approval...........Lynn
  6. captdevo

captdevo LawnSite Senior Member

Great idea!!!
  7. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

I don't think anyone would have any objections. It's a great idea. For a person that was willing to help anyone, it would only be fitting.
  8. Rooster

Rooster LawnSite Senior Member

I think that a tribute to Eric in Turf Magazine would be fitting to a person with the knowledge and willingness to help any one, and to give an honest opinion of a piece of equipment that may be considering.

Unlike some, Eric would only comment good or bad from his experience.

9. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

yes i definitly agree, also how about a brief biography and something about his business, like a lot of times you will see a article on one business.
  10. SLS

SLS LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mars

He is considered by many to be a "giant in the industry" so I believe a tribute to him in your fine turf industry publication would be most fitting.