1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Polls !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by WESLEY BROWN, Jan 2, 2004.

WESLEY BROWN LawnSite Member

This is a email that I sent to Sean and he asked me to post it so we could get comments about it. Please let us know what you think.

Hey Sean,

I am a member on your site and I am not sure how to say this,but I would like to see you have a section for polls by itself or at the top or side somewhere. I like you site,but the polls don't get justice unless all can see it and as post get put on others the polls get buried. I would like to see all the machines that can be found put on a zero turn poll and the same with a best stripping poll and the best bagging poll. Do you get what I am getting at? I am willing to try and help find all the machines I can and give you a list. I think it would be neat to do it with trimmers also. Maybe I am wrong to send you this because it might not be what you want on the site,but it seems that is something that would be of interest to all. We could also have a poll on the worst machine. Thanks again for the great site.
  2. Chris W

Chris W LawnSite Member
    from Ontario

I agree... separate the poles
  3. Chris W

Chris W LawnSite Member
    from Ontario

Sorry ...cant spell today "polls"
  4. Qdriver

Qdriver LawnSite Member

I agree, It would be great if the polls were separate and could be accessed by every member. Polls answer a lot of questions for new LCO's, or at least get you to think of things in a different way.
  5. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

It's got my Vote. Maybe you should post a poll :)
  6. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

I vote yes for it.
  7. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

sure-sounds like an excellent idea.
  8. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

I vote no. Everytime someone wants something different added you keep expanding the site. It gets more difficult to find things and info when its spread all over.
  9. crawdad

crawdad LawnSite Bronze Member

Shouldn't this question be asked in the forum entitled
    " LawnSite.com > LawnSite.com Community Support > LawnSite.com Support & Announcements"

It's not a lawn care question, it's a poll, why didn't you set up a poll?

I vote no.

When I come to Lawnsite, I go to "View new posts" I don't go to each section one at a time. I think a lot of people do this.

10. Willis

Willis LawnSite Member

So far I vote yes.