Pond Fogger!

Discussion in 'Water Features' started by syzer, May 11, 2001.

1. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

Have any of you guys seen the fogger they have out now for ponds? Kinda tacky but cool none the less. It sits about 2"s below the ponds surface and when turned on it works basically like a humidifier and instantly makes cool steam which floats ont he surface like a morning fog on the river.

2. tiffany

tiffany LawnSite Member

I have seen only one of these in use. It was secured near the bottom of a 3' waterfall, and it looked awfully cool. Of course, it was also in front of a house that was $$$$$, a really grand kind of thing with tons of great landscaping. I don't know how good it would look on a "normal" lot, but it was sure neat there!

3. dan deutekom

dan deutekom LawnSite Senior Member

I have a small one that fits in small fountains and ponds and it does make a nice effect. I find that I have to clean it quite often to keep the fog output high

4. cat320

cat320 LawnSite Senior Member

Where can you find these foggers big and small?Also I am looking for products to build small indoor fountains.

5. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

6. aclassic

aclassic LawnSite Member

just testing how to insert pics

dodge power wagon.JPG

7. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Isn't that Uncle Jesse's truck? :D I saw some foggers at a landscape show, I think they would look so rad at night! Especially with some colored lighting. They have them for those little waterfalls in your house too. I love looking at pictures from you pond guys, I'm about to do one for free.(maybe not free)

8. Georgia Bull Dog

Georgia Bull Dog LawnSite Member
    from NJ

I hear that Frog Lights, LLC the new lighting company is coming out with a fogger unit for contractor installation in ponds. They have some great underwater lights LED in colors

9. jd boy

jd boy LawnSite Member
    from nw ohio

we used them once in a biofall, and from a lower vantage point it did look pretty cool. I hope they come out with one that is small, and easy to hide. That is why we used it where the waterfall started because you couldn't see the unit.

10. irrigationsup

irrigationsup LawnSite Member

I am new to the site