Pond Into pondless

Discussion in 'Water Features' started by Infinity Landscapes Inc, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Infinity Landscapes  Inc

Infinity Landscapes Inc LawnSite Member

Removing complete pond looks like a pile of rocks just dumped along the sides. adding new falls and pondless into center of maples and making patio around pond. I will try and keep progrss pic going as I get them.

Attached Files:

2. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

I see what you mean by too many little stones. That setting is great though and the pond itself actually looks ok. I just needs some edge treatments and a better waterall or 2. I look forward to seeing your progress. Looks like a fun one.

3. Venturewest

Venturewest LawnSite Senior Member

That will be a nice project. I love the setting and the plant material. You aren't going to get rid of the beautiful fiberglass accent boulder are you?

It's kind of too bad they are going to eliminate the pond. If the edges were cleaned up and the falls redone it would be really nice. I am sure the patio you are going to do is going to look really nice.

4. Infinity Landscapes  Inc

i will take the highest bidder for that rock. We will start @ $1.01. As soon as I can up load some progress pics I will just need to get them on the computer. So far the demolition was easy 1 day added 20 yards or 3/4- in the 3/4's of the pond for the new patio, and install 5 hydro blox from russelwater garden for my pondless pool. I will then add 1 yard or rainbow rock for color in the bottom.also have ground water issues and installed a dry well that was 3.5 feet deep with a sump in it off to the side. lot involveed need to redo all lighting. going to add led color wheel lights in the falls and i'm re doing the exsisting patios and adding lights under the new caps on the colums. my pics are to big and i need to find the right way to load up in here. I note very up on the computer stuff. Spring has finally sprung and its balls out from here. Lat

5. Infinity Landscapes  Inc

more pictures. hope I figured out this resizing.

Clark 2010.jpg

Clark 2013.jpg

Clark 2015.jpg

6. Infinity Landscapes  Inc

another view pic plus this is who I am I pulled most of my hair out by babysitting 13 guys Who would have thought we ran adult day cares. and I have to do all the thinking. I get some more pics

Pond 013.jpg

Clark 2019.jpg

7. Infinity Landscapes  Inc

another pic add some fill starting the falls

Clark 2025.jpg

8. Venturewest

Venturewest LawnSite Senior Member

It's looking good. Should be really neat dressed out.

9. S L C

S L C LawnSite Senior Member

WOW, you really sound like a BIG BABY the way you treat your workers on here 'tough guy'.... give them some respect dude....:hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::drinkup:

10. Infinity Landscapes  Inc

Dude its like a figure of speach lighten up. I have all hispanic employes and I love the them to death. I give them all the respect in the world. I do for them more than I do for my wife. They are the backbone of my company. If I could only get the white guy to do what they do then I might hire some. I just hired a white guy lasted 1.5 weeks. he couldn't keep up. I have know idea where you are coming from and what type of company you run. so lets just leave it at that:dancing: