pond pictures

Discussion in 'Water Features' started by Doh!, Jul 3, 2004.

1. NNJLandman

NNJLandman LawnSite Bronze Member

that is a really awesome install dude, my hat goes off to you and of course your crew, great job.

2. Mgardner

Mgardner LawnSite Member

Thanks Jeff & other as well. The customer had told me he wanted us to put together a bid for a small pond... Last fall we ran low on work and had a lot of time to lay it out ,then we decided on berms. Then after the pond was finished he asked us to finish the ajoining area . Thats when we decided on Wisconsin Outcropping stone and Stonehenge (Unilock) in Prairie for the winding patio. Just so happens the Stonehenge and the outcropping rock matches !!!!
  3. Doh!

Doh! LawnSite Member

I forgot to ask earlier, what does ADI stand for?
  4. gumball1

gumball1 LawnSite Member

5. K c m

K c m LawnSite Senior Member

That is absolutely awesome man. Im just getting started and that blows me away.
  6. jd boy

jd boy LawnSite Member
    from nw ohio

looks good, and as the planting scheme develops and softens the rock it will look awesome.
    Although, where is stxkyboy? I am suprised he hasn't told you how crappy your riverstone looks (apparently he doesn't use any when he builds a water feature)

What were the guts of this system. ie pump size # of skimmers / filters, etc.
  7. Manualman

Manualman LawnSite Member

This is my first time to this site. so I am try to navigate around and see how it works. Sorry if it sounds stupid
  8. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

both of the ponds look great. I love ponds!!!
  9. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

Nice pics guys. Impressive work. You should be proud.
  10. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

Be very proud,thats some fine work...