Pond project starting today.

Discussion in 'Water Features' started by Lite4, Mar 10, 2008.

1. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

A little deeper and a little wider, and it would make a darn nice swimming hole!

2. Venturewest

Venturewest LawnSite Senior Member

It's looking really nice. I love that beach. I could see my little girls having a lot of fun in there.

3. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Loosk Great!! NIce Work!

4. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Sorry I have been away for the last week doing estimates in the evenings. Here is where we are at. We would have finished it yesterday but the homeowner decided to have the rest of his yard sodded so that added another 14,000 feet of sod to yesterdays docket.

grove0001_18.JPG

grove0001_20.JPG

grove0001_23.JPG

grove0001_21.JPG

grove0001_22.JPG

5. Venturewest

Venturewest LawnSite Senior Member

Very, very nice. The falls turned out really nice. The big boulders around the edge really ads alot. They will enjoy that patio. It really is a pond that can be interacted with, that is better than one to just look at. Tim if you get a chance check out the photos I posted on the Advanced Watefall build. It was an aquascapes build and it was pretty cool.

6. Lite4

Ok Ron, Thanks I will take a look.

7. fmjnax

fmjnax LawnSite Member

That makes me miss Idaho more so than I typically do (born and raised in Pocatello). VERY nice work there!!!!!

8. Lite4

Thats funny, my wife is from Pocatello.

9. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

Tim that is wonderful. Are there any lights planned for the falls and rocks ? Might be tricky since they plan to wade in it?

Next winter when its snowing and bone chilling up there I will fly you down and let you play in our yard. We got the 4 acre pond at the bottom of the hill but nothing like that! Ashley thinks its real cool. Keep up the great work brother!

10. Infinity Landscapes  Inc

Infinity Landscapes Inc LawnSite Member

Looks Great do you think you can take a close up of all the rocks in the middle. I would like to see it flowen. wish my current job went that quickly. Keep it going