Pondless waterfall/stream we put in last week (Tons of pics)

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by pitrack, Oct 17, 2011.

1. pitrack

pitrack LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey guys, been awhile since I posted anything. For this job the customer wanted the stream to run under the sidewalk. So we took out a section of the sidewalk and cut a piece of flagstone to fit in where we took the sidewalk out. I still need to add a light under the flagstone and mess with the right spill rock on the top waterfall to get more flow off it. We'll throw in plants in the spring. Sorry for all the pics.

Here's a before picture:

Some afters:

Sorry about all the pics :)
  2. jg244888

jg244888 LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice work! Looks good!!!!
  3. HPSInc

HPSInc LawnSite Senior Member

wow, thats impressive looking. aint nobody guna miss that when comin up the sidewalk!
  4. phlandscaping

phlandscaping LawnSite Member

That looks great, also an oppurtunity to sell the homeowner on more lights running up the sidewalk. I could only imagine some kid falling in on halloween, and the way people put their hands out looking for a free check... Nice work!
  5. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

now that is pure design genius. loved it. makes me wish i had time for more install work.
  6. pitrack

pitrack LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks everybody.

Actually I was contemplating whether or not to put in a couple pathway lights. When their house lighst are on (They aren't on in the pictures) they actually light up the entry nicely so it's easy to see but I still like the idea.
  7. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

Looks GREAT to me. Talk about curb appeal. Now they need a pond in the back and patio to enjoy.
  8. lotsagrass

lotsagrass LawnSite Senior Member

I like everything, but in a few years those spruce (Looks like spruce to me, but either way...a tall growing evergreen) will be too big and block the view of the house. I would have went with something that would stay smaller. If those are spruce, they will be easily 15' wide at the base.
  9. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care LawnSite Silver Member

That is bad a$$... I like how it goes under the slab and the lights, esp at night.
  10. 1993lx172

1993lx172 LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice, I'd love to have that in the front of my house when I become a home owner