Pondless Waterfalls info??

Discussion in 'Water Features' started by SW Landscape Maintenance, Jun 22, 2007.

1. SW Landscape Maintenance

SW Landscape Maintenance LawnSite Member

Going to build a pondless waterfall in my own yard. I took a 2hr workshop class on how to build one etc. Just interested to see if there is anyone out there that would like to share pictures , web sites and tips on your experiences. If my project goes well I'm seriously considering adding the service to my business to make some extra money. Any feed back is greatly appreciated. Thanks!:canadaflag:

2. SW Landscape Maintenance

SW Landscape Maintenance LawnSite Member

anybody out there:canadaflag:

3. Venturewest

Venturewest LawnSite Senior Member

Hi, I would recommend Pondliner.com Check out the water garden part of their website. They are one of the biggest distributors of pond products in the US now. Their site looks like a 10yr old made it, but their operation is actually huge. They are an hour from my house.

They have some info on their site, but if you call them and tell them what you want to do they will tell you exactly what you need to do it right.

I am getting ready to build a really big pondless waterfall at a restaurant in town. I will be getting everything there. You can also get a wholesale account there if you are a landscaper.

They have nice people working there in the wholesale dept. I have met most of them at training seminars.

Good luck.

4. Grace Irrigation

Grace Irrigation LawnSite Member

Hey man did Jeff at Davis Pipe help you with this waterfall?