Poo In the Face?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by C&M, May 2, 2001.

1. C&M

C&M LawnSite Member

Just a question. Maybe it has just been my luck, I know it gripes me to step in Doggy Poo, but have any of you guys been weed trimming yards or dog kennels and have the twine sling the stuff in your face. Man it really sucks. This has happened to me before in the past, but this season so far it has occurred 4 times. Thank goodness for safety goggles. Just curious.

2. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

as much as i hate to admit it, yes. got a little too close and just barely knicked some, but it was enough.

3. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

Couple times it has happened...now I mow and trim around it. Homeowner gets the picture when they see 6" grass clumps and in the middle is a pile of you know what...

4. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

that is what i was trying to accomplish. i moved around it and was trimming close to it and a little too close. we need a puke smiley like i have on my car club board. :D

5. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm sure that almost everyone on this forum at one time or another has had this experience. As the saying goes s**t happens!

6. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

Oh yeah, I think I might have to ask this new customer to pick up after their dog or that area is their's to mow. No poo in the face, but it has happened in the past. Sucks don't it?

7. i think there was a post on here about this subject this past winter. some guy had said that he had been hit one time in the face with a dead rotting possum. i remember personally one time being hit in the face with some and it broke my watch somehow as well.

8. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

i havent experienced the poo in the face, but when catepillar season begins, i get some splattered on me from them. they all migrate towards the bottoms of the trees, so its tough to trim and not get hit.

9. guntruck

guntruck LawnSite Senior Member

Oh yes i've been there too, really makes you pi**ed when that happens luckily none of our customers are around when that happens!!

10. lee b

lee b LawnSite Fanatic

I sure hope you guys had your mouths shut when this happened------- or did you?