pool maintence

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by red wing, Feb 15, 2001.

1. red wing

red wing LawnSite Member

I am trying to get two large homeowner groups with billings in the 40000 range the problem is they each have a pool that needs to be cleaned and covered each day I can handle that but how hard is it to keep the cloride level where it should be

2. Esby

Esby LawnSite Senior Member

If you dont know anything about it, i wouldn't chance losing such a prime account...sub it out to somebody that knows about that sort of thing.

3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Cloride level? Whoa, dude! You BETTER sub it out!

4. Skookum

Skookum LawnSite Senior Member

I do my own pool stuff here at home. SUB IT OUT !

5. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

It's not hard depending on what type of filtration system they have and whether you go with liquid "chlorine" or granular. It is something that needs to be done daily. I'd still agree with everyone else in theat you should sub out. You're lawn maintenance, correct? The other guys are pool maintenance. You wouldn't be happy if all the pool maintenance guys started mowing lawns now. ;)

6. TJLC

TJLC LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't know about where you are at, but down here you must be licensed to do pools.(Disperse chemicals)I have been asked by a few customers to take care of their pools also. I respectively told them no thanks because, I'm not licensed. I take care of my own pool,that's enough for me.