1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Pool Scape

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by rigidone, Mar 8, 2005.

1. rigidone

rigidone LawnSite Member

Took 18hrs over 3 weekends (I'm p/t) Made a killing. Sorry for the bad order first time posting pics.

2. ztoro

ztoro LawnSite Senior Member

all you did was cut the growth out?
  3. CRM Lawncare

CRM Lawncare LawnSite Member

18 hours, were ya using a pocket knife
  4. SodKing

SodKing LawnSite Bronze Member

18 hours ...I was expexting to see a patio you created, a fantastic pool deck you made out of natural stone.

18 hours to weed a bed and put down mulch...your fired!
  5. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

ummmm where is the after lol?
  6. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcome to LawnSite,where we speak our minds :waving:
  7. rigidone

rigidone LawnSite Member

I removed 25' of chain link fence and the posts. Sunk 6 4x4's and put up 4 sections of Dogeared fence 2 at each end of the property. Removed all vegetation. 2 yards of soil and 4 yards of stone. 2 guys three-three hour days after working ten hours at a regular job done in the evenings. I made just over $1000 myself. So all you guys who had such a polite comment when I was just looking for a "Pat on the back" for my first post and my first job. Thanks!! You guys are the best!!! Oh yea, 3x3=9hrs divide that by 1000 and you get $111 per hour. Wow, thats not bad for my first job!! :D
  8. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

you know......youre right. my comment was kinda harsh. i retract that first statement. i guess i forget not everybody on here is a full time landscaper doing full scale installation. im sure it was a lot of work, and youre right......
  9. rigidone

rigidone LawnSite Member

Thank You!!!! :cool2:

10. Toy2

Toy2 LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good, don't spend it all in one place...