poor service

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Hookset, Aug 7, 2004.

1. Hookset

Hookset LawnSite Member

I contacted exmark 2 weeks ago and informed them of my poor service from my dealer. My pump on right side went bad and the dealer kept it for 4 days and could'nt find the problem. I took it to another dealer and the guy that works behind the desk pointed out the problem it was up and running in three days. I was mislead when I bought the unit I was told that there was little difference from the 2001 efi unit vs the 2003efi. I found out later that wheel motors were changed, belts sizes changed along with a few other things. My ground speed is not over 9mph which is a problem I want addressed. I told the dealer that the mower was slow when I bought the thing. I get no satisfaction from my dealer and the only reply from exmark I get is they will be out of the office on Monday. This unit has cost me a tremedous amount in production. I would appreciate someone addressing my problem if not I can assure you that my next $20,000 in ZTR mowers will be purchased some where else.

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Hook,

I'm not sure what happened as far our the phone message here at the plant????

Any ground speed issue you have is probably either due to engine rpm or tire circumference. Once in a while you can get a "smaller" set of tires and airing them up usually solves any problems. I'd look at engine rpm first however.

Let me know the name of the dealership you would like to work with and I'll let them know that the engine rpm probably needs checked. Also let me know the name of the dealership that you have an issue with and I'll look into that as well. The best way to get me is at terry.eckert@exmark.com

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Terry