portable toilet

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by 2 clowns mowing, Mar 3, 2008.

1. 2 clowns mowing

2 clowns mowing LawnSite Senior Member

working with both men and women does anyone run into problems when need of restroom. does anyone use porta johns on their trailers?

2. dave k

dave k LawnSite Bronze Member

Gatorade bottle for me.:rolleyes:

3. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

4. LawnGuy73

LawnGuy73 LawnSite Bronze Member

Same here....

5. larryinalabama

larryinalabama LawnSite Fanatic

Good question. Im planning to buy a 16' box van and am thinking of putting a small living quarters with porta potty. I drink a lot of coffee

6. millenium_123

millenium_123 LawnSite Member

I do the bottle thing as well, or down an alley behind a dumpster lol.

7. RGM

RGM LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Baltimore Md

I cut in rural areas so the woods is good for me one near most of my lawns I had had a couple of different girls work for me over the years some a couple used the woods too one had ask the customer wait till lunch or the end of day.

8. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

Gatorade bottle for the men and a bucket for the women and number 2's in an enclosed trailer

9. DiyDave

DiyDave LawnSite Bronze Member

I cut a hole in the floor of the enclosed trailer, just for those emergencies when you happen to be in front of a non-payer's house, and have to drop the burrito BAD!:cool2::cool2::laugh::laugh:

10. Dave_005

Dave_005 LawnSite Senior Member

in an Emergancy use a bottle or find a tree, and you can Always simply stop at a gas station before or after a job.