Possible ICPI Class in KY

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by brentsawyer, Jan 6, 2005.

1. brentsawyer

brentsawyer LawnSite Senior Member

My local supplier, Meade Concrete contacted me today about arranging an ICPI training class today. They have 14 others including myself interested in attending, I just wanted to post this for anyone else interested in the Central Kentucky area for this winter. Email me for their # or do a search on Google.

PS Next closest class is in INDY starting the 17th of Jan.

2. Rex Mann

Rex Mann LawnSite Senior Member

If they need an instructor tell them to contact me. I am on the ICPI Instructor list, if they have it. I teach 6-10 classes a year. Happy to teach it if I have the dates open.

Peace,

Rex

PhoenixPavers.Com

3. The Good Earth

The Good Earth LawnSite Member

If one can get put together down there in the bluegrass state, I am in. I was just fixing to send my paperwork in for the class in Detroit in 2 weeks. I would much rather drive to Kentucky than Michigan.

4. midtnstone

midtnstone LawnSite Member
    from mid tn

i could be able to go to this also please get some more info it they have it

5. Mowmoney00

Mowmoney00 LawnSite Member

I'm in Middle TN. and I'd be glad to go to this class, please forward any information, sign up dates, price, and so on. I would much rather go to KY. than to Indy or Mich.

Does anyone know of any such class in TN. or is there one available?

6. Rex Mann

Big Rock building Producta is sponsering a class February 8-9, 2005 a Holiday Inn Select, Cedar Bluff road, Knoxville, Tn.

Peace,

Rex

PhoenixPavers.Com

7. Mowmoney00

What's the website so we can sign up for the Knoxville, TN. ICPI Class?

8. brentsawyer

brentsawyer LawnSite Senior Member

Schedule of classes is here http://www.icpi.org/contractors/calendar.cfm . We are trying to gather #'s right now for interested parties. Please contact Denise Babcock at Meade Concrete Materials. Their # is (859) 885-1700. Nothing is set up as of today, but if you call and let her know that you'd like to take the class here, she'll call you back with dates soon, should be this week. I'll post if this does happen here and the cost is supposed to be $250 for all ICPI classes. Since they are sponsoring the event, they will pick up the rest of the tab for bringing it to their location. That is why I am trying to see if anyone near here is interested so they won't have as much as a burdon and can justify the expense and at the same time have a class in between Knoxville and Indianapolis b/c frankly, the paver market is yet to catch on here.

9. Mowmoney00

Thanks for the contact infor Brent. I talked with Denise this afternoon and she will send me in the information as soon as she gets it. If I end up going to Louisville...I hope to see you there.

Rex Man...i've tried looking up Big Rock Products on the web to get the information and if it was too late to sign up for the class. I would rather go to the early Feb class in Knoxville if possible because when mid Feb. gets here I know we'll be knee deep in work. Send me the contact information if you don't mind.. Thanks

10. Rex Mann