Possible Snow storm @ the end of the week for the NE

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BSDeality, Dec 1, 2003.

1. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

Just watching the news and they mentioned there could be some accumulation friday/saturday! I've still got cleanups to do, guess i gotta bust my *** and ban g them out before the weekend now.

2. little green guy

little green guy LawnSite Senior Member

huh oh :eek:

I have cleanups lined up to get finished all weeek this week and a paver walk to do next weeek before the ground freezes. Plus today I put the plows on to see if they worked and 1 was ok, the others had some minor problems. We are just TOTALY not ready for snow yet.

3. troblandscape

troblandscape Guest

I have about 15 clean-ups left, hoping we can get them done by Friday....... I just ordered my new E-60 and got 3 day shipping, would not mind seeing some snow as long as all my clean-ups are done,,, then I have around 35-40 gutter clean-outs to do..payup

4. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

If you get too much snow up that way, send a little down this way:D We have all kinds of maint. left to do, and were totally caught off guard Friday night.We had 3" here, and the plow isn't even on the truck yet, still need to get a new spreader motor, and also need to p/u a new "C" valve.Then we'll be ready..;)

5. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

yep here they are calling for like 15 inches

6. BMGLandscape

BMGLandscape LawnSite Member
    from CT

son what weather station were you watching? a high school public access channel.fairfield prep weather at 7 30 AM lol
    just busting on you.its going to warm up so it better get here before we get back into the 40s

7. Doc Pete

Doc Pete LawnSite Gold Member

Come on guys, get on the stick. I've got my plow, snowblower and spare parts ready to go... BRING ON THE SNOW>>:cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

8. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

no, bring on the 40* weather for another week. after that we can have a blizzard, i won't care. but until then, no snow! or droppin down to 18* (like tonight!)

9. little green guy

little green guy LawnSite Senior Member

Please just 2 more weeks of 40* weather than it can snow every day and I'll be happy. We don't even have our salt pile in yet.

10. Doc Pete

Doc Pete LawnSite Gold Member

You can sub me out:D I'm available:p