Post a pic of your trailer!!

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by tbone3, Mar 5, 2012.

1. MikeTA95

MikeTA95 LawnSite Member

Here's my truck and trailer, Trailer is the same color as the truck's lettering.

2. mjstef

mjstef LawnSite Member

Seems like it's an even split, singe axle to tandem axle on here. In Western Montana where i am at, single axles rule due to the area we are in is a resort area with lake homes and dead end streets that are really 1 lane gravel drives. There is one day a week i have to take my regular cab gas truck on my route as i can't get my crew cab and trailer turned around on a couple properties. A few weeks ago i took the crew cab and had to back in from the main road nearly 1/4 mile. I also don't see too many flat trailers with high sides. I personally find high sides a pain in the arse.
    Having to let the gate down to access ANYTHING in the trailer is a pain. then again, we don't have many thieves around here.........
  3. lazor-cut

lazor-cut LawnSite Senior Member
    from Wixom

Here goes one of our Trucks and Trailers. Gmc 4500 Pickup with a Pace Summit 20'

4. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Dang that 4500 is sweet! How many more do you have?
  5. lazor-cut

lazor-cut LawnSite Senior Member
    from Wixom

Two... but the other one is a dump truck, So its not as cool! Thanks
  6. Grass Factor

Grass Factor LawnSite Member

Here's my 2012 6x12 Big Tex with the HD package (2 5/16" coupler, 16" stud centers, rear door assist, etc.). Really liking it so far. Not really going to finish out the inside until I get some customers (new operation) and see what other equipment I may need to have room for.

Saving my back at the greenwaste facility.......

8. Dave does lawns

Dave does lawns LawnSite Senior Member

At first I thought it was a garbage truck because of its shape and size, but boy am I ever jealous. Nice trailer.
  9. mjstef

mjstef LawnSite Member

Man i never see an enclosed around here. The mileage must really suck!!! Then again most of you probably don't cover 600-700 miles a week like i do. My county alone is the size of New Hampshire!
  10. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Yeah I have a couple out of town jobs where I take the highway, but the rest of my work is within about a 15km circle around my house. So mileage doesn't really affect me all too much with my enclosed.