Post a pic of your trailer!!

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by tbone3, Mar 5, 2012.

1. 4 seasons lawn&land

4 seasons lawn&land LawnSite Gold Member
    from NY

Like too small? Not really for what I do. It can get to big at times, and for that I plan to get a 1 ton and get rid of the dump insert in my 2500.

2. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Oh alright. Yeah too small or overweight?

3. 4 seasons lawn&land

4 seasons lawn&land LawnSite Gold Member
    from NY

Carries 8.5 tons legaly and 9.5 if I get rid of the all season body for a standard one. What is kind of nice is that 9 ft body is hard to overload. Full is right about perfect weight wise. If you really mound it you can get it about 1 ton overweight. Its good for someone like me who is always tempted to push it.

4. C Jovingo Landscaping

C Jovingo Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Bought as is in first pic. Some paint, new light & wire kit, floor, lid w/locks on cage. Used extra plywood to fill in welded angles on side. Removed angle from tongue & mounted my diamond plate toolbox.

1255.jpg

1273.jpg

1283.jpg

1290.jpg

5. BROWNS LAWN CARE

BROWNS LAWN CARE LawnSite Senior Member

6. C Jovingo Landscaping

Thanks, got abt $750 in it with purchase of trailer & materials.:clapping: Now if I count my time invested it's $1750!:laugh:

7. weaver

weaver LawnSite Bronze Member

8. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Gotta lower that cage and put a swing down door on it. Make it the height jsut to allow ztr front wheels to get under it.

9. mjstef

mjstef LawnSite Member

Glad i don't need a box to lock everything down out here. This is my small trailer. 12x6. I can get through the whole day without emptying clippings. Just toss the sideboards up and dump up to 6 hopperfulls on the front. I compost them in my pasture. This 12' trailer is nearly too long on some of my properties on the lake. One i have to back down the access road over 600 feet as there is no turnaround. Many of my accounts are rural so the blowers sit in the bed as there is little to blow. The only fuel can i carry is a 2.5 gallon for the trimmers and blowers. The mower holds 8 gallons of diesel and i go 2 plus days between fuel ups. i fuel at the shop.

mower2.jpg

mower.jpg

10. C Jovingo Landscaping

Probably will lower cage & add swing down door when I get a welder. I do have to get on diamond plate toolbox to get backpack out. I'm verticaly challenged @ only 5'6"! Lol!

Stuff is not locked down while working, I don't have garage so box gets locked when sitting in driveway & cable with lock through walkbehinds, 21" mower & couple wraps around string trimmer shaft & trimmer rack til there is no slack left in cable.
    Posted via Mobile Device