Lawn Care Forum banner

Post a pic of your trailer!!

154K views 232 replies 88 participants last post by  Falcon50EX 
#1 ·
Thought id be a cool idea to post pictures of each others trailer!:cool2:

Lets see what you guys got!

Tom

#4 ·
Great looking set up! How many miles you got on the dodge now? Do you drive with your trailer vent open?

Ill upload mine tomorrow. I dont have any pictures of the new trailer on this computer.

Tom

#9 · (Edited)
Nice pics guys!

Heres a few of mine.

Tom

#13 ·
Falcon50EX ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by professional
Snapped these today. 2011 Carry-On. 8X20. 12" extra height. 10k gvwr.

How do you stop your truck from sagging in the rear that is a big trailer.
03-06-2012 09:08 PM
Proper weight balance. At the time that is pic was taken the trailer had just over 3k of mulch in it plus miscellaneous tools. Should be about #450 on the tongue. It was 'sagging' a bit, but the pic doesn't show all that well.

#15 ·
Falcon50EX ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just installed a ride rite auto adjust air bags great things
Quote:
Originally Posted by professional
Snapped these today. 2011 Carry-On. 8X20. 12" extra height. 10k gvwr.

How do you stop your truck from sagging in the rear that is a big trailer.
03-06-2012 09:08 PM
Proper weight balance. At the time that is pic was taken the trailer had just over 3k of mulch in it plus miscellaneous tools. Should be about #450 on the tongue. It was 'sagging' a bit, but the pic doesn't show all that well.
Posted via Mobile Device

#19 ·
Scott awesome set up! Liking the green machines too!!

Tom

#21 ·
Nice picture! How often have you plowed up in NY?

Tom

#24 ·
Cant say anything bad about that trailer. I like it. Thats what most of the low profile heavy equipment trailers are around here. Its close to its limit with the mini and it does well. The brakes are very good. I dont use the brake pedal when I tow the mini, I use the controler paddle. The truck brakes are equivalent to sticking your left hand out the window for wind resistance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.