Post a pic of your trailer!!

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by tbone3, Mar 5, 2012.

1. mjstef

mjstef LawnSite Member

Couldn't pass up the backdrop when i brought the new "hopper" home last week.....

IMG_20120523_192240.jpg

2. RELIABLELAWNMAN

RELIABLELAWNMAN LawnSite Member

After looking at all of these great pictures, I wonder how do you dispose of your greenwaste? Alot of you must have a good amount of greenwaste that cannot always be mulched. My wife and I do not do to much mulching here in Fresno but used the 90 gallon green cans when possible. We now have 4 greenwaste facilities here that we can dump at. $ 20.00 for a trailer up to 8 ft. in length excluding palms.

3. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Platinum Member

We have a green waste center here that grinds to mulch. I think its $25/ ton to dump and then you have to buy the mulch also. They make mulch and soil conditioner products from yard waste and shipping pallets.

4. mjstef

mjstef LawnSite Member

I mulch 90% of what i mow. The rest i toss up side boards on the front of the trailer..........

5. RELIABLELAWNMAN

DA Quality Lawns,
    My trailer was parked in front of a grape vineyard. Those are table grapes that are sold for consumer purchase. That entire vineyard pictured is also on drip irrigation.

6. mbigred

mbigred LawnSite Member

Lets see your trailer pics

7. RELIABLELAWNMAN

Pics of my "new" used trailer. Just need to replace all of the wheel bearings and it is finished.

DSCF1668.JPG

DSCF1669.JPG

DSCF1671.JPG

DSCF1670.JPG

8. roberthathaway7

roberthathaway7 LawnSite Member

Alright what do you call that type of trailer? I've never seen it before and it looks freakin awesome. All you see around here is flate utility trailers with a few add-ons or some enclosed

9. OakNut

OakNut LawnSite Platinum Member

I was about to ask the same. Someone said they are popular in CA.

Looks like a neutered enclosed trailer.
    What is the advantage?

10. RELIABLELAWNMAN

My trailer was manufactured in 2002 by Tru-trailers Inc. here in Fresno. This type of trailer is very popular here in the Central Valley. I found this particular trailer on Craigslist and had it modified for my needs. We can use this dump style here because we do not have severe weather as can be found in other parts of the country. I chose the shorter version to keep the wind resistance to a minimum. Some LCO's have trailers that are wider and taller for the equipment storage. It cost me $ 20.00 to dump at the green waste facilities here in Fresno.