Post Card design

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by ALATURF, Jan 4, 2008.

1. ALATURF

ALATURF LawnSite Member

Who do you guys get to design your post cards and door hangers? . I'm not that computer savy to design my own so i would like to find someone to do them for me.

2. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

Cactus Mailing is who I recommend! They do great work, are affordable and offer a lot of great advice!

They will create the card (with your info and help), get your mailing list (again with your help) and send out the card for $.30-40 each (depends on the quantity sent out).

PM me if you need any additional info.

I have attached a thread that was started a while back, as this may help you! About a year ago I spend about a month reading, making phone calls and learning about post cards!

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=207132&highlight=post+cards

They do work if done properly, and Cactus will help you in that area!

I can't say enough good about them myself!

3. ALATURF

ALATURF LawnSite Member

I will have to check that out. My main need is really design. I have a local company that has been doing my mailout for the past couple of years. Last year i paid $.20 per card mailed and that included the names and addresses i needed. That did not include the printing of the cards which i ordered online from ADCO printing i believe.

4. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

If I remember correctly the postage alone (bulk rate) was like .23 or maybe even more.

For the mailing list, post card, postage and never having to touch them...I think that .30-40 is very cheap.

I think I spend a total of $1700 last year or for 5000 post cards which ends up being .34 each.

I would atleast give them a call! It may be cheaper to have them do everything and you won't even have to touch them!

Good Luck!

5. ArchiesLawns

ArchiesLawns LawnSite Member
    from Alabama

Can you post a picture of your postcard? That sounds like very good price.

Thanks

6. ALATURF

ALATURF LawnSite Member

Well i spent $400 on having 10k postcards printed and then $2000 having them mailed. so thats $2400 fro 10k and for the price you paid that would have cost $3400. So for $1000 i don't mind doing a little extra, but i'll give them a call and see.

7. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

Check you PM.

8. LIBERTYLANDSCAPING

LIBERTYLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

Rodney's postcards are nice-I have one of them... Cactus mailing sent me one in a sample pack:laugh:

9. LIBERTYLANDSCAPING

LIBERTYLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

10. bnorton

bnorton LawnSite Member

Check out Vista Print...order post cards from them, great quality and very cheap prices.....like now I think 100 for about 4.99