post cards example needed 4X6

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by JFGauvreau, Mar 19, 2011.

1. JFGauvreau

JFGauvreau LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm checking the site of gotprint for some 4X6 post cards to be mass mailed in a couple of weeks. Seems their price is pretty nice, i'm just wondering if any of you guys have some examples of yours?

2. sven1277

sven1277 LawnSite Senior Member

What is their pricing?

3. clean_cut

clean_cut LawnSite Bronze Member

You might want to check out www.clubflyers.com I've used them a few times and their prices are pretty cheap too.

You can use the search feature for "flyers" or "postcards" and I'm sure some will pop up.

4. JFGauvreau

It was somewhere like 75$ for 2500 post cards, double side, color, gloss finished, pretty cheap to me lol

I'll check them out, thanks.

5. JFGauvreau

Actually clubfliers doesn't deliver to Canada. lol

6. Gman2310

Gman2310 LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

I would checkout plan-it graphics, awesome work and well priced
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. TheBetterDoorhanger

TheBetterDoorhanger Sponsor

Hi there - Our company can provide mailing lists for you targeting specific areas, graphic design services (we have several lawn & landscaping backgrounds to choose from or we also offer custom design), printing, mailings & our innovative Stick-It & Band-It products.
    I am happy to explain more of this in detail with you. We have great offers on our Postcard Stick-Its that really increase your return because the consumer can keep them in view on their refrigerator as they would a magnet only it works on the popular stainless steel refrigerators also - no residue & repositionable! call us at 866-778-4254 ext. 200, or email stickit@adeasprinting.com or check out our website www.adeasprinting.com/products Thanks & good luck to you this season!

POSTCARDS (mailed) – 9x6 – 5,000 - $0.26 each
    Includes: Full Color Printing, Postage PLUS 1 hour free custom design!

DOOR HANGERS – Stick-It Style – 4.25 x 11
    Includes: Full Color Front / blank back, Stick-It & 80# gloss cover
    5,000 only $295 - FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING
    2,500 only $189 - FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING
    1,000 only $99

Curious about our quality – request a FREE sample packet! www.adeasprinting.com/free-samples

Thank you
    Adeas Printing
    866/778-4254 ext 200 Glenda
    stickit@adeasprintingcom