1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Post Cards ::: What do you think?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by gce_ent, Mar 22, 2006.

1. gce_ent

gce_ent LawnSite Member
    from Texas

Here is the post card I am looking at Direct Mailing. Thoughts?

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

2. grass disaster

grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member

it's kinda blaaa ?????

maybe some bigger writing list of services on front

3. gqnine44

gqnine44 LawnSite Senior Member

kinda boring. I dont think you need to entertain the reader or anything but at least provide a little more info like a brief list of services.

4. gce_ent

gce_ent LawnSite Member
    from Texas

I should have explained that it will have a list of services on the front. I designed it online and had to e-mail in the list to be added before printing. Anyway, the list will floow the Free Estimate line down the left hand side.

I thought about having a coupon on the back left bottom corner but decided against giving anything away or discounts.

5. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

DON'T BOTHER MAILING THAT!!!!

If your going to spend money on a direct mail, drop the extra 100-125 and have one PROFESIONALLY designed at DESIGNOUTPOST.COM

They come up with great designs for post cards. Well worth the 100!

6. EliteImpressions

EliteImpressions LawnSite Member
    from Jersey

mrusk is right, DO NOT mail this postcard. You may get one caller out of a 500 at best.

Please redesign with a title up top that is not your company name. You are using this as an advertisement not a businesscard.

Its not how professional an advertisement, but how different it looks and its ability to sell.

Joe

7. gce_ent

gce_ent LawnSite Member
    from Texas

Appreciate the advice. I have ditched it and will go to a professional. Only thing is that my other "professional" was worse than this. Anyway, I will redo and probably use that designoutpost.com. Thanks again.

8. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

Who are you using? I just did 2000 flyers and will never do it again =). I need to find someone that can print/address/mail these babies!

9. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Why wouldn't you do it again?

10. Freddy_Kruger

Freddy_Kruger LawnSite Bronze Member

Here.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/kuraoka/flyer.htm