Post Cards?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Newguy25, Feb 17, 2007.

1. Newguy25

Newguy25 LawnSite Member

What design programs did you use to make yours? I was making some on overnightprints but it kept on shutting down on me. I was thinking of using a program and being able to save it and then take it somewhere. What's the best way and program? Thanks:usflag:

2. skits

skits Banned
    from florida

i have word perfect but there may be better out there. i use it because it came on my computer

3. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

Don't use Word to make postcards!!! I wouldn't even use it to make flyers. They look no way near professional. One guy on here knows how to work Word pretty good and he makes decent looking flyers with it....but he's the first I have seen.

Skits, post a flyer that you made in Word. Maybe you know how to make them look good with that program too.

4. skits

skits Banned
    from florida

micro soft word is another option but word perfect is fine trust me im a graphic desighner part time .i also creat web sights with microsoft word good products and very reputal company

5. Grits

from Florida

You can't even spell graphic designer! Well, post some of your flyers then. They should be very good, being that you are a graphic designer.

6. skits

skits Banned
    from florida

give me your email and i will send you a sample.thene you can see for yourself big guy.

7. Grits

from Florida

I am not giving YOU my email address. Just post them on this board so everyone can get ideas from your flyers. Thanks!

8. skits

skits Banned
    from florida

is that a order.? i only do it for money

9. Grits

from Florida

You might get some business if you post some examples of your work.

10. okeefl

okeefl LawnSite Member

I used Vista Print and was happy with the product. Only thing is now I get 2-3 e-mails a day from them with "special offers".