1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

post cards

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by JKOOPERS, Feb 8, 2004.

1. JKOOPERS

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

I was wondering if anyone has tried sending post cards ? And how well did it work , this way i can control who and where the post cards would go .

2. kels

kels LawnSite Senior Member

3. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Jkoopers,

Here is a quote from this post.

"From all the information I have obtained (including my own historical data), 1~2% success rate is about the norm. The success rate I am referring to just people who call, not necessarily if they take you up on your service. Anything above that would be very abnormal. "

4. packerbacker

packerbacker LawnSite Bronze Member

I sent out postcards 2 years ago to 1 neighborhood, i think there was about 500 , i have 5 houses i take care of now in there, it doesnt sound like much but postcards are inexpensive and easy to look at . 5 houses paid them off after 1 week

5. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I tried the whole postcard trip last spring to five local lakes, hoping to get the cottages. I mailed out two seperate kinds of postcards, instead of just one variety. Well, never received a single response. It was very disappointing.