1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Post count deleted

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by tiedeman, Oct 18, 2003.

1. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

Since I haven't received a response back yet I thought that I would post this here:

My post count has recently been decreased...I was around 2011, and now today I am at 1987. What is the deal with that?
  2. KenH

KenH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

Im not sure, but does it really matter??:) ;)
  3. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

I dont know...the value of the information you post and the 4 digit number below your member name are TOTALLY unrelated though. Contrary to what other "cocky" members of this site think, based on how many times they have clicked the submit button on the bottom of this page.

Dont worry about it, contribute positvley as you normally do.
  4. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

No guys, it does not matter but it just threw me for a loop. I logged on and I was like, "what the heck happened?" Post count to me means nothing. I actually feel that sometimes people just try to get their post count high on purpose. I love this site and I love the input that everybody shares, I was just a little confused.

Thanks for the positive remark though landscapeEscape
  5. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

SOmeone else mentioned it as well in the Off Topic forum. Got me.

6. promower

promower LawnSite Bronze Member

I hope people dont look at post counts and take peoples advice differently cause of a lower number. Ive been here for close to a year and only have around 200. Ive seen some great replies with a post count of less then 10
  7. Albemarle Lawn

Albemarle Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

It's always lower than I thought and I dont know why:rolleyes:
  8. Rustic Goat

Rustic Goat LawnSite Bronze Member

I noticed that about 5 days ago, about the same time some bashing was going on between some posters, Oh well.:sleeping:

Being there is no value attached to the quantity of ones posts, it doesn't matter, like others, just curious.:confused:
  9. chuckwk

chuckwk Founder
    from KC, MO

I updated post counts, archived some old threads, etc.
  10. mag360

mag360 LawnSite Silver Member

fair enough. Tiedman, I would be happy about it, I personally take seriously the advice of those who have been registered for a few years and have lower post counts. I assume they must have something important to say when they do post.