1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

post election jobs

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by BrandonV, Nov 5, 2008.

1. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

so who landed some work today? we landed 3, 2 residential and 1 commercial. I just find it fascinating how this tends to happen during every election cycle, people regardless of party affiliation won't make decision till after the election... just amazes me.

2. AWJ Services

AWJ Services LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Ga

I have had 3 calls this week on good jobs.
    Weird isn't it.

3. Mike33

Mike33 LawnSite Bronze Member

See, that's what we need Positive attitude. Have faith in America!:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:
    Mike

4. ARGOS

ARGOS LawnSite Silver Member

I had a meeting for a complete irrigation and landscape job on a church and a call for servicing a 220 Home HOA. I didn't land the jobs yet, but the calls came yesterday. Sure would like that HOA.

5. tjsquickcuts

tjsquickcuts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Atlanta

We really havent missed a beat this season, but I did have some post cards mailed out to certain areas today with the hope they will hit the mailboxes by Saturday. I just hate that I had one job canel because JD isnt financing any large jobs right now. Hopefully in the spring we can get it done. Anybody else having this same problem???