Post here when you are done with fall cleanups

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LawnBoy89, Nov 27, 2007.

1. LawnBoy89

LawnBoy89 LawnSite Senior Member

I still have atleast 1 more week of fall cleanups, partly because not all the leaves have fallen yet. I figured it would be cool to know when everyone else finishes up who works the farthest into the season and who gets everything done quick. It would be neat to compare and everyone can come and post here when they are finished up or post any updates. I probably won't be posting my completion for atleast another week.

2. Skimastr105

Skimastr105 LawnSite Senior Member

I finished up cleanups on Sunday. Now its time to plow!

3. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

Finished today - I hope that is - no phone calls yet this evening. Now there talking some snow by the weekend. I would rather be mowen than blowen!

4. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

We have another two weeks probably unless the weather cooperates with us.:dizzy:

5. LawnBoy89

LawnBoy89 LawnSite Senior Member

It's so hard, there are so many weather conditions that you have to worry about, not only rain and snow but wind really makes cleaning up dry light leaves the worst!

6. Haulin' Grass

Haulin' Grass LawnSite Member
    from CT

At least one more week and that's if I don't go look at anymore. I looked at three today with two more tomorrow. That white stuff better stay away for a while.

7. Landscape89

Landscape89 LawnSite Member

9 Clean ups to do in 4 days!! :dizzy:

About a week left here til all is said and done.

8. Dodge Truck

Dodge Truck LawnSite Member
    from Mass

At least 2 more weeks, thats if no one else calls...like that damn thing is ever gonna stop ringing this time of the year

9. jt5019

jt5019 LawnSite Bronze Member

need a good two more weeks but there is a lot of talk about snow next week. If thats the case ill be spending the weekend getting the spreaders ready.

10. Dodge Truck

Dodge Truck LawnSite Member
    from Mass

It won't snow...they just guess the weather up here...a new england weather man is the only job you can keep when you are consistently wrong.